Cover your plumbing and drainage through HomeServe for 75p a month* in the first year. Offer ends 15th June 2022.

We're working with HomeServe, one of the UK's leading providers of home emergency assistance.


HomeServe offers cover for your home's plumbing and drainage, giving you peace of mind that if anything does happen, they can be on hand to help.

Take a look at the benefits of cover through HomeServe
  • Major and minor problems - from burst pipes and dripping taps to blocked toilets and leaking overflows, you're covered
  • Unlimited number of claims - each claim has a generous £4,000 cover limit and you only pay a low £30 excess per claim
  • Access to HomeServe's expert, approved plumbers - available nationwide and ready to help, no matter how big or small the repair
  • Help is just a phone call away - HomeServe's dedicated UK helpline is open 365 days a year


*75p a month in yr1 with £30 excess. New customers, homeowners only. T&Cs apply.

Homeowners should check if their existing home insurance or other policies provide cover so you are not paying for cover you don’t need.


Northumbrian Water does not provide this cover. Northumbrian Water Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Northumbrian Water Limited is Northumbrian Water Group Limited’s Appointed Representative as defined in the Glossary to the FCA handbook.

More in this section