Save time, hassle and unwanted paper by managing your bills online - at no extra cost!
• Access your bills, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Receive your bill online.
• Have email alerts when your new bill arrives.
• Make bill payments.
• Keep an online record of your bills.
How to register
There are two ways you can sign up for e-billing:
• Option 1 - Through internet banking – at present this is only available to customers of Lloyds Bank and TSB who can view, track and pay their bills using their online banking facility.
• Option 2 - Through MyBillsOnline – customers who do not bank with one of the above companies can view and track their bills by registering with our online billing provider, MyBillsOnline.
In each case you will need a copy of your latest bill showing your 12 digit reference number (see the example below). Once you have registered we will no longer send you paper bills.
What to do next
||Log onto Internet Banking and select Bill Manager from Options in ′Account Overview′
||Log onto Internet Banking and select Bill Manager from the Options available.
||Register with MyBillsOnline
Your 12 digit customer reference number is printed at the top right hand side of your bill.