Sewer requisitions
If your site doesn't drain into an existing public sewer, due to third party land, we can provide a public sewer for draining domestic flows if 'requisitioned' to do so.


'Requisition' means to make an official request for something. If you make a requisition, you are a 'requisitioner'.


Developers will be required to fund the cost of the work.


We strongly recommend that developers negotiate access across third party land. The applicant must exhaust all negotiations with landowners before applying for a sewer requisition.


Requisitioning is not a quick option. In our experience, requisitioners should allow at least ten to twelve months from the submission of the S98 application form to the start of construction.