An agency against crime has gone platinum – and supporters have the chance to throw missiles at police during riot training!
Companies that buy into the new platinum membership of the Durham Agency Against Crime (DAAC) can also send wayward drivers to a special course for a refresher behind the wheel.
The unique benefits are included in a wide variety of corporate opportunities available to those who join the agency under the new scheme offering membership at standard (£295 per annum), premium (£595pa) or platinum (£995pa) levels.
Northumbrian Water, with its headquarters based on the outskirts of Durham City, is the first to hold platinum status which was marked at Durham Castle by John Cuthbert, Managing Director of Northumbrian Water with Durham’s Chief Constable Jon Stoddart, and Alistair Baker, Communications and PR Manager with Northumbrian Water, who both sit on the Board of the Agency.
Other membership benefits include:
• a visit to a nominated community event by Jet and Ben DAAC’s Labrador dogs with specialised safety advice for children.
• a meeting with the Chief Constable.
• sponsorship of one of DAAC’s schemes and with volunteering opportunities for employees.
• team building training days, problem solving seminars and workshops for self-development.
• domestic abuse strategies and crime prevention advice for workplaces with consultation on marking of equipment for identification.
• regular newsletters, website and annual report promotion and discounts on services offered by member organisations.
Alistair Baker, said: “Northumbrian Water is often approached to be a corporate member of organisations without a clear understanding of the benefits. This isn’t the case with the new DAAC memberships which spell out the benefits and offer unique opportunities.”
The Durham Agency Against Crime is registered charity partnership organisation which promotes working together for a safer community in County Durham and Darlington. It aims to protect people and property from crime and divert young people away from crime and antisocial behaviour.
For more information contact: enquiries @daac.org.uk or visit www.daac.org.uk or: Alistair Baker 0191-301-6851 / 07711-793-493.