A new national web portal, LandlordTAP, covering England and Wales has now been launched to make it easier for landlords and agents to inform Water Companies of changes of tenancy.
You can use this portal to quickly and easily inform Water Companies of:
• Properties you own or manage
• Changes of tenancy in these properties
• Changes of ownership/management
The portal allows you to view and maintain your property portfolio online in one easy to use place and upload your properties in bulk to minimise data entry. Registration only takes a few minutes at www.landlordtap.com.
Landlord TAP is a company set up, and owned, by the water companies within England and Wales. It offers landlords a secure system for recording information about tenants in rented properties throughout England and Wales. Information provided by both landlords, and managing agents, is stored securely and then made available to property water suppliers, so that the appropriate water and sewerage charges can be collected.
If you are not already familiar with Landlord TAP, you can access:
• The homepage here - www.landlordtap.com
• Frequently Asked Questions on privacy - www.landlordtap.com/Pages/Common/PrivacyFAQ.aspx
As previously mentioned, if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 0845 850 6421 where our dedicated team will be happy to help you.
However there are several advantages of moving to the national web portal, including the ability to:
• have multiple login accounts per company
• include any properties you own or manage throughout England and Wales
• see which companies are providing water, sewerage and billing services for the property
• upload property data in bulk to minimise data entry
• download reports on your portal properties
If you would like help migrating your existing property portfolio to the new national web portal please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with this.