This section contains all the information you need to apply for new connections to our existing water mains.
You may require a new water connection if:
1) You′re building a new property and require a permanent water supply
2) You require a temporary building supply.
3) You′re converting a property into multiple units with individual supplies.
4) You′re installing fire apparatus (sprinkler supply).
5) You′d like a supply for irrigation purposes (for example: bin stores, landlord or agricultural use).
You may want a replacement water connection if:
1) There′s a need to replace old lead, galvanised and other metallic pipes. Please see our lead renewal guidance.
2) A larger sized water connection is needed because of an increase in water usage. The existing water supply is then relocated.
3) An existing property has been demolished and new / properties are being constructed.
4) A property is on shared supply and requires a separate supply.
5) A property is divided into multiple properties (with a shared supply).
If you require a new water supply connection from our existing water mains, please complete either the domestic or commercial application form - please click here.
If you are developing a large site, you may need to lay new water mains. If you do require a mains requisition - please click here.